Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cousins

We went to England for 2 weeks. We had a family wedding- and, those who follow my blogs regularly- know that my brother has a baby girl in May. Norah, who had heart surgery at 2 weeks, is now a thriving, growing, happy little darling. 

Here are a few pictures of the cousins- first cousins, Norah and Charlotte.  Too bad Noah isn't here to join in the picture fun with the girls- I can just imagine how he would have loved to hold his baby cousin- being almost 2 and a half now. 

Here are Charlotte and Norah in matching outfits! :) 


Charlotte liked to touch her! 


Like Ernie and Bert, in twin beds in a B and B we stayed in! he he he. Charlotte wouldn't stay laying down for the picture- but close enough


Charlotte was not happy about this (we only put her in for a minute, she was in the 'big' tub for her bath. 



so cute


the girls and their Grandma- all dressed up for David and Becky's wedding


Hanging out :)

We all had lots of fun in England. It was so nice to have the girls together. Next time- they will probably both be toddlers! 

2 comments:

Bree said...

Your Charlotte is beautiful! And, so is your niece, Norah. I love that she was born in May, also. So great to hear that she is thriving. How special for Charlotte and Norah to be close in age. I'm praying my sister's adoption goes through quickly so that my Nora can have a family member close in age (since she probably won't have a living sibling).

I got the hairbow I posted today at dimples and dandilions (online). I paid an arm and a leg for it. But, isn't it cute. The other ones are made by another lbm. Her site is called Kenzington Kollections.

Thanks for the tips about the book. I did not know that. I will look her up.

Hope's Mama said...

Just gorgeous.
xo

Post a Comment