Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Road Trips!




Well- It's been a while since I've written. When Charlotte was little, napped a lot and I didn't work. I updated her blog every few days. I know that there are a few people who get their updates through here, instead of Facebook, so I'd like to keep it updated. Also. I want to keep it updated for her. So when she's older, and ready, she can read it too! Here are some pictures from our latest adventures!

1st- for Easter we went to Hr. Breton. and Charlotte got to meet her cousin, Jayda! They had lots of fun!


and of course- fun with Great Grandma!



 I love my daddy! and I love wearing his hat!

Here I am with shoes and a backpack! 

Charlotte made Mummy a card (with her daddy) and a little flower basket at daycare! The frame was my Mother's Day present from the Remembering Together Exchange this year! Thanks Cara!

My beauty loves playing outside! It's still pretty cold here. But some days we get nice sun! 


We found a park near our house. FUN!


Little ham! She loves Mummy's shoes 



For May 2-4 weekend, we went to Trouty. We had lots of relaxing fun!




Do Mummy and Daddy's glasses look good on me?


Colouring is SOOO fun!

Helping daddy with some work


Umm... I love OREOS!!





Casey dog!

Swing, Swing, Swing!

Lots of fun this month! 
She's growing up so much! I will write soon about all the new developments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment