Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's been a while

It's been awhile since I've written anything.. on either blog. Even added photos. I'm not sure why.... yes, I've been busy, at times, very busy.. but that never did stop me before. I am going to try to keep this blog up- if for no other reason than for Charlotte when she is older. 

Since it's been a while I thought i'd fill you in on the happenings of the past few months!

At Easter time we went to Harbour Breton to visit Gram, and other relatives there. Here is Charlotte and her cousin, Jayda!

She did a lot of cuddling with casey latly- they are becoming the best of friends.. I think this mostly has to do with Charlotte being a bit of a messy eater though! 

In the Spring time there were IceBergs in Quidi Vidi gut!

Parker came to visit too! we had so much fun!

This summer we've visited Trouty a lot. this Summer! 

learning to blow dandilions, a little one's right of passage!

Sam and I played together!

Norah came to visit too! we held hands alot, can you tell?





I got my  hair cut



I just love my daddy! this was taken when we visited Ontario!

Grammie was there! I LOVED swimming!

and Grannie Jean

and Grannie Lloyd

and Grampie boy!


auntie Kristin!!

Auntie Tanya!


I have had a great few months!! Stay tuned, Mummy is going to try to be better at updating the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment