Saturday, January 7, 2012

I bet you could guess the title of this post....

Updates!
I feel like every time I post here, I need to do a little update- because it's been so long since I've written.
I guess that's the life of a busy family with children.

In the past 2 months Charlotte has developed more than I would have ever imagined- she now says EVERYTHING... and doesn't stop talking- she talks, and talks and talks, and I wouldn't change it for the world!
She can now count to 5!!! She even points to things and counts (1-1 correspondence!) which is great!
She's starting to tell stories (some true,some completely imaginary!), a d make comments about conversations we might be having- she's adorable, witty and altogether funny!

Here are some recent pictures







Isn't she growing up? 
It's so hard to believe it's been over 2 years now. She amazes me






1 comments:

Emily Krbec said...

Oh my goodness, she is looking SO grown up! She and Kai would get along well right now- he too is a major chatterbox! Miss you guys!

Post a Comment