Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time

Time is actually going at an OK rate these days. Those first 15 weeks of pregnancy with this little one just went by so slowly- I didn't know what to do with myself.
Being almost half way through now- I can see the home stretch- I can make time into 'chunks' which makes it seem more managable.
For instance- 4 weeks of summer school, 4 weeks of vacation (one of which we have a little baby-moon up north in a cottage), 7 or 8 weeks of school, then 2 weeks of Mat leave before the baby comes! Seems more do-able than when it was 40 weeks of stress!

I'm excited for next week when I have a doctors appointment, hospital registration and an ultrasound all in 2 days! Yippy!



Jane

2 comments:

dragonfly domain said...

I am happy to hear that things are going so well for you. I too believe that it is easier when we break up life into small chuncks of time.

I am praying for you for this next week. May there be pease of mind and most of all May you enjoy seeing little N on the screan. I always have loved U.S.

All our prayers.

Krista said...

I notice the tone in your writing changing. I don't know how to describe it, but it is definitely a journey, as you continue to mourn and love Noah, but also love and get ready to welcome this little one to the world.

Post a Comment