It's amazing the things your brain does at the end of pregnancy, much less, at the end of a pregnancy after a previous loss.
But 7 weeks, in anyones time frame really isn't that long. Much shorter than the 38 that I started with.
Things to do before Charlotte is born:
- go through the entire house and de-clutter
- put baby things in appropriate places around the house
- finish adding 'girly' things to her room - putting her name on the wall etc.
- de-tag, and wash her 0-3 month clothing
-organize clothes by size- and find somewhere to store the 'big' stuff
- pack bags for the hospital
-fix the door to her room so that cats can't get in whenever they want
I'm sure there is a lot more- that's just what I thought of on the spot.. I really should make a list... I am losing my brain power quite quickly lately. pregnancy does that.
19 work days left :)