Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Pictures!

 I got a new snowsuit in the mail from Grandma.... it was a bit big! see!!! So we returned it and got one a little more my size!

We also got this extra fun backpack baby carrier! it's the best!


Here is Grammpie singing to me! I love to dance to his singing!


and... I got fairy wings and a tutu .. so I had to model them while at Grammie and Grampie's house!



Here I am eating my very first turkey dinner! I loved every bite! it was the best!


and.... our house sold! It sold conditionally after just 2 days! But we had to wait until just yesterday for all the conditions to be met! so we got the sign! YEAH! Charlotte enjoyed riding on the sign!


It's been a busy week, but a good one!! 


3 comments:

Hope's Mama said...

She's so damn cute.
xo

Katie Adams said...

She is precious!

I am a new follower from The Baby Bottom Line. Hope you can return the follow.

Katie
http://diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

Emily Krbec said...

heeheee.. charlotte riding on the sign is tooo cute.

Post a Comment