Thursday, February 3, 2011

Playing, Artwork, Snow Day and a PhotoShoot


I just love my shape sorter- but I still haven't figured out exactly how it works- my favourite thing to do is through the shapes, or fill the bucket up with other toys!

Daddy wanted me to nap with him... silly daddy- I can't sit still!!!

she's a walking machine now!

Snow day! daddy is taking a break from shoveling to play with me!


My first artwork!

me- being cute!


Charlotte has begun daycare and is doing alright. She is sad usually for 20 minutes or so at the beginning- and gets a little whiny when the daycare provider pays attention to the two other children... humm... Charlotte sounds spoiled... nah.. couldn't be.. hahaha.  It's a great little home daycare, and there is a little boy just 1 month older than her! I know it will take her a while to fully get used to any daycare- I think it's harder on my than her really! 
Soon she'll be going for full days! maybe even monday! That could be another adjustment!

Charlotte is beginning to make lots of different 'talking' sounds, and is communicating quite well. She also understands pretty much anything we say. She follows instructions (when she wants to ofcourse!). She's a happy little girl!

We got her photos done at Sears (well, her daddy did!!!) They turned out really cute- here are a couple










Isn't she just a doll! Sometimes, it's hard to believe that she is ours. All ours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment