Saturday, May 29, 2010

Outfit from my grandparents, and sunny days

Here is Charlotte in her new outfit from Grammie and Grampie! :)

I got her the shoes, but the shirt and skirt are from Grammie and Grampie!


and a close up- Mummy loves closeups!


maxin' and relaxin'


In my Canadian Cutie shirt... it might not fit by the time Canada Day comes along... so I figured she should get some wear out of it!


Today was a very bright sunny day! Charlotte played outside while Daddy and I planted some flowers and cleaned up the garden!


Here is daddy, planting some pepper plants!


Here is Mummy putting soil in the new tomato plant holder- it's a new gadget Daddy got for Mummy- it grows the tomatoes upside down!! 

Charlotte sat up today, while outside for a good 30 seconds, all by herself without falling! pretty impressive!! I'm sure soon, she'll be crawling all around!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment