Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here I am with my Pink Froggie named Ella.




This frog was given to my by Hilary. Hilary has become a good friend since we met online in the Spring of 2008. Hilary's daughter Leah died of pretty much the exact same rare physical anomaly that Noah died from, just 2 weeks before Noah, a 2 hour drive from here.  We spoke online, on the phone, and have met for coffee and chats a few times. Anyway... because she knows that frogs are very special to my family she gave me this froggie that is her daughter Katies! Katie named her Ella.

Isn't she cute with her new froggie... they are about the same size.
As you can see.. she is starting to grow into her clothes.. but most is still far too big!
Slowly but surely.
We go on Thursday to the doctor to be weighed again!

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment